Saturday, April 2, 2011

To the Sonic worker that makes my morning...

Dear Sonic Employee:
Thank you so much for you exuberance in the mornings while you hold that sign that I'm guessing says 'turn in here for a delicious sonic treat!' I have never actually read your sign. Even though I see you twice a week at 8:20 in the morning, I only am watching you. I can only imagine the music you have playing on your ipod that makes you move like that. I believe one morning you had on some music that inspired you to do the cha cha. You weren't bad in fact. Did they hire you for your dancing skills? Or was that just something you added to the position?
I hope Sonic is paying you well...Come to think of it, they would probably pay you more if when I actually saw your amazing display of the above mentioned sign, I turned into Sonic. Well until then, keep dancing.
Sincerely
Me 

No comments: