Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dear Utah Football:

Dear Utah Football:
So... Hi! Um... I have to admit I'm a bit embarrassed to be writing you again. After last time I can't imagine you thought you'd be hearing from me again. But... well yesterday I saw this video...

And well after watching that... I just... okay I'll just say it. All my old feelings came flooding back! I could feel the excitement that comes from waiting in the stands hours before kick off for the first game! I remembered standing in the rain soaked to the bone and loving every minute of it. A smile came to my face and it wouldn't leave!
I don't know what I was thinking before... Maybe I wasn't. I was judging everything on how I felt about the '10 season. And let's face it, I really only was around for half of it and still kind of trying to figure things out.
But I no longer want that gap to be between us! I'm so sorry! I should have never thought my feelings had changed! I feel just terrible. I hope you wont hold this against me. I promise I still remained faithful to you! I never once looked at another team! I would never!
I'm so proud of you for being apart of the PAC-12 I'm going to be there for your first game in the PAC-12! That's right! I'll be there to support you through this new adventure. Maybe we can think of it as a new start for us. Not that the MWC days weren't good. If it weren't for the BCS busting I doubt we'd be here today!
So I hope you'll accept this letter as a plea for your forgiveness and acceptance back into the football freak that I am. I guess I just suppressed it a whole lot better than I thought. But again after watching the video above, I just couldn't stop saying. "I love Utah Football!!" Okay now I'm blushing...

Love
You're devoted fan.
Cami

Go Utes!

No comments: