Saturday, July 9, 2011

Things I can't resist...

Here are just a few things I simply cannot resist...

Dark Chocolate...No reason to resist this, it's good for you!
An opportunity to go up to my cabin... heaven on earth.
Responding to a 2 and half year old with her little palm open beckoning me while saying "Come on Cam." So matter of fact-ly, like why wouldn't you want to come?... Oh, okay!
The request of a family member of friend in need...
Belting at the top of my lungs while show tunes play in my car...
Acting like a child while at Disneyland...
Buying red things... I love red!
Trying on Diamonds at my Uncles store...
Performing... I tell myself I am worn out and want a break, then I find myself longing to be in another show.
Dancing...
Serving my father in heaven...I've learned from experience I can't pass this up, even though I might not want to at first.