Friday, July 22, 2011

July 2012

Dear Cami-erin:

First off don't be allarmed that you're hearing from me. Well hearing from you. I know it's hard to understand but I felt that you could use this little pick me up through this time.
You know how things don't always makes sense when they are happening. Like why you could not find a job for a whole year after gradutation from the U? Or why you lost your job that you loved? Or why you didn't end up moving to New York all those years ago? But then as time passes it all seems to fall into place and you're so grateful it has?
Well this is why I'm writing you. I want you to know that this, this that your going through will too all fall into place. You've been thinking a lot about that scripture in Doctrine and Covenants 90:24 "Search diligently, pray always, and be believing, and all things shall work together for your good, if ye walk uprightly and remember the covenant wherewith ye have covenanted one with another." You know this is true. I know you do. I and know as you know that it's hard while in the moment to hold onto this truth. Especially to trust in the Lord when he's prompting you to do things that are so against what you feel you should do. Things that are making you face your fears and trust in him more and more each day. I know it's hard for you now.
But just like all those other times that it was really really hard and you didn't know what to do and you couldn't see how life would turn out. Well I can tell you that this is just like any other time. Just like all those other times that you are unsure and hope for things and want things, but in the end the Lord molds, creates, forms, navigates you on a path that is truly prepared for you. But remember you've got to keep moving forward ortherwise nothing will turn out.
So I guess this is just a small something to encourage you to keep going. And I know it's not easy to keep that mindset, our natural reactions can be pretty strong. But just keep fighting them off. You'll win in the end.
Trust me. I know.

Yours truly,
Cami
July 2012

4 comments:

Karen said...

This letter is so true. Sorry you are having a difficult time, but as the scriptures say...this too shall pass.

Miss Megan said...

Hi, Cami! Thought I'd let you know that I'm following your blog, and I want you to know that I might refer to this letter myself when I have tough times in the future. It's so beautifully written. I'm so sorry you are struggling, but as a friend of mine once said, that just means you're in a holy place where you can learn and grow and become the woman that Heavenly Father wants you to be. Good luck, honey!

Patrice Pedersen said...

So this is your long lost friend...so just been thinking about you for well probably the last couple years! YOu are an amazing girl, I just want you to know that I cherish the fun times we had together and our friendship. I love reading your posts, you help me out when I am stuggling! Just love ya

Crawling said...

Thanks for your comments my friends. That was very kind of you all.