Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No work No posts

So turns out when I'm not at work I don't think about blogging... And I didn't work the past week because I got to go back to Dallas this past weekend.
It was wonderful!
Now if it wasn't for the many many people that I know and love there now I don't know why Dallas would be a vacation destination. Although sitting by the pool in 80 degree weather the end of March was pretty freaking fantastic. However come May when they are hitting the high nineties and it doesn't get cool till like November... not as appealing.
I got to witness two beautiful 8 year old children get baptized on Saturday. They are from two separate families that I taught while serving in Heath, TX. The parents were baptized last year and now here, these two children are getting to be raised in the Gospel with all the blessing attached. I was so happy for them and I realized how truly eternal this gospel is and how everything we are asked to do is truly for our eternal good and progress. It's truly beautiful. I was so honored to be there.
It was a very short trip but a great weekend seeing family... Because now it really is a second home.

p.s. just in case you ever have to fly in or out of Denver... Turbulence is crazy. I have been on a plane a fare amount of times and never have I let out a yell of fear while being in turbulence. Most of the cabin joined me, we then proceeded to laugh at ourselves.

No comments: