Monday, March 14, 2011

My Friend Jen...

Do you have a friend that without fail will say something that shocks you every time you see them?
I do. . . Her name is Jen.

Do you have a friend that had a childhood crush on Harold Ramis, aka Egon from Ghostbusters?
I do. . . Her name is Jen.

Do you have a friend that knows all of the 'best' places around town?
I do. . . Her name is Jen.

Do you have a friend that can teach you all about 'the big doll house?'
I do. . . Her name is Jen.

Do you have a friend that is an expert on Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
I do. . . Her name is Jen.

Do you have a friend that is writing the Best New Musical of the Year? To include the new hit song, "Horse Bra?"
I do. . . Her name is Jen.

Do you have a friend that in spite of feeling inadequate will step up, work hard and prove to 100's of people that she can do something she'd never done before.
I do. . . Her name is Jen.

Do you have a friend that is exceptional at showing others how much she loves and cares about them?
I do. . . Her name is Jen.

2 comments:

Melwel said...

so sweet....and right on target. You are a great friend as well.

Sweet J said...

ahhhhhh that was fabulous!!! perfect....only 9 more posts to go. I heart Cami.