Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mono Memoirs: Day 8(? I think)

Mono Memoirs
I have 'mono'
I shall blog

Day 8(I think)

I'm losing track of time. When it gets to be 8:00pm I get happy because that means that I get to go to bed soon. Want to hear how my past week has been? Okay I'll tell you.

Wake up at 7:30am. Scoff at the clock and go back to sleep until around 9:00 get up and eat breakfast. Check your phone.
Go back to bed because eating breakfast wore you out.
Get up again around noon find something to eat just to keep your strength up. Check your phone. But now that you have energy so time to watch tv or a movie. Scan through tv and movies on cable and realize that there really isn't anything worth the effort of keeping your eyes open for. Check your phone.
Go back to bed and find a movie that you don't mind closing your eyes to, because your worn out with trying to find something worth watching. Check your phone.
Watch a movie. Check your phone. Then turn it off roll over and take another nap. Check your phone. Keeping your eyes open is just too much work. By the time you wake up it's around 6:00 food time again! But first check your phone. Eat and then back to bed. Now maybe you have enough energy to read... That doesn't last long. Back to lying down after you check your phone. finally it gets to be 8:30, it's still light outside but you think oh well nothing else to do. So you check your phone one more time then go to sleep for the night.

Then it starts all over again.

Fun right?!

I did have some visits yesterday which were rejuvenating. Here's to another day of healing! It makes it all worth it each morning I wake up feeling a little bit better.

No comments: