Saturday, April 21, 2012

Singlehood Saturday: Top 10 list of what NOT to say.

Tune in each Saturday for random stories from my single life.
The good, the bad, and the cute.

Top 10 List of what NOT to say
(on dates with me)

10. "I'm a consumer. I have to have all the newest things."
9. "I always have to be right."
8. "How about you just plan the date."
7. "I don't really like Disneyland. It's really not that much fun."
6. "I don't really like sports."
5. "I only went to maybe one sporting event in college."
4. "I'm probably going to fail some of my classes. But I don't really care."
3. "I'm going to be a brain surgeon.", or "Since I'm going to be a surgeon." or "When I'm a surgeon." - I get it!
2. "That's something my mom would say." - Not usually a good thing.

And the number 1 think you should Not say on a date with me....

1. "I have no idea who that is." - After I mentioned the name Alex Smith.


Ah the joys of dating!

3 comments:

Jason and Heidi said...

HA! Love it!

Kristi said...

BFFFF are busting up. Oh how we miss you.

Brynn said...

Ha ha ha! Your #1 made me laugh out loud! So glad you dumped him on the spot.