Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dear Disneyland:

Dear Disneyland:
Hello old friend! It's been far too long! I mean four years is just too long of a separation. I have felt the pull of your delicious smells and jovial music playing down mainstreet. You always bring out the ridiculous in me. I love you for that.
I'm writing so big because I'm so EXCITED! And the level of my voice tends to elevate when I talk about you. It must be love. Our visit wont be long but we always make it worth the time it takes to get there. And a visit with you is extremely needed right now... More than ever before. Okay if I keep writing I'll just ramble on about how much I love you and go over all the silly things I plan on doing while I'm visiting you so I'll stop! Just know that I'm EXCITED!

You're much devoted friend.

No comments: