Monday, May 2, 2011

Bloggers Block

I think I am suffering from Bloggers Block... Oh yes it's a real thing. Sometimes I have all these ideas flowing through my head and I just want to share but today.... nothing really is coming. Well nothing I feel should be shared.
La di da di da...See nothing!
I'm car shopping... but that's not very exciting.
I'm in finals week...  but that's really not very exciting.
I've decided to run barefoot... on my treadmill at least. I actually quite like it. But you probably don't want to read about that either.
There is a hawk in our neighborhood that is snatching up small dogs and large birds...My kitty better be safe! So I don't want to talk about that.
The neighbors put a bunch of branches  under the pine trees that line our yards to keep my niece and I from playing under them... I'll stop there.
My cousin now sits right next to me at work. Which I love! But you don't care about that...
I can't seem to get rid of former guy friends... Look just because I'm single doesn't mean I want to date you!... Probably shouldn't talk about that.
I could talk on an on about the Gospel and how much happier I am when the Lord is apart of my day! I just notice that a day when I can spend time with the Lord on my own, in a group, with my family and friends nothing can pull me down.
Okay I'm good now.

Have a nice day! I hope the sun is shinning where you are too!  I love the Sun and the Son for that matter. Both bring so much light and life to everything!

No comments: