Saturday, May 7, 2011

Comfort foods.

Well I've discovered what my true comfort foods are...
I've always loved dark chocolate! LOVE IT! Give it to me anytime and I'm good.
But after a very annoying experience on Thursday morning I've discovered that the two things I want when things go bad are cereal, Quaker brand cereals, and sugar free ice cream. Delish I know! But seeing as sugar is really really bad for me I didn't feel I had a choice. Let's just say I'm grateful for a full bowl full of Crunchy Corn Bran and Oatmeal Squares. Nothing calms the soul quicker. :)
Oh maybe cheese melted onto a piece of bread... that's good too.
Or a yummy hot fudge ice cream sundae (not realistic)
Or a delish fro yo! (that's for you Rach. And yes I saved oodles of time by abbreving it. Even your name.)
CAKE I love cake! It doesn't love me. 
Pizza... give me pizza with a whole wheat crust and I am a happy woman.
Mexican food! Popusas are to die for but they are from El Salvador.
Omelets... love love love omelets. I feel that there is not a thing bad about them.
Artic Circle Raspberry shake or Stake and Shakes Dark Chocolate Shake... Mouth watering.

What was this post about again?

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Holy freaking moly.... You know Steak & Shake?!?!?! I probably miss that place more than almost any other chain from out east/down south. Remind me where you served your mish?

Crawling said...

I was in Dallas so they had one in each city. I love Steak & Shake! Soooo good! That and Braums! Do you know Braums?