Friday, May 27, 2011

Memory Challenge.

I like pictures. Okay I LOVE pictures. At one point while in high school I had a full wall in my room covered in pictures from that year. I've realized over the years that the reason I like photographs so much is because each picture has memories attached.
Recently I've realized the importance of making memories. Or in other words just living life in a way that we want to remember what we do. Memories or experiences are the things that we get to keep throughout our lives and into the next. 
I've thought of something fun to do. Sort of a challenge for us all. I propose that over the next week, each of us does something out of the ordinary. Something that isn't every day and make a new memory. It's totally up to the individual. You choose if it is something involving a group or just all by yourself. Take your cameras with you and take a photograph to immortalize your new memory. Then next Friday, June 3rd we can all post about it and share what we did. The silly-ier the better! Let's all create opportunities to laugh and have joy in this life. Come on this will be fun!

some ideas:
just add something silly to something ordinary
think of what you did as a kid, and do it again
go play on a playground
if the weather stays nice go enjoy nature
go to a new restaurant
service activities for loved ones

 
*If you choose to participate comment on this post so we can all see the fun things we all did this week.

2 comments:

Mallary said...

This sounds so fun! I'm totally game!

Sweet J said...

My wall was covered with pictures of Egon.