Friday, February 3, 2012

The Secret to Falling in Love

I've found it. The secret to love. It's been staring me in the face my whole life. For centuries it's been proven to develop lasting and enduring feelings of true love. No other method has been proven as effective. But I'll have you know that I'm convinced this is what's wrong with the world today, we've taken out the one thing that guarantees true love as a result.

Dancing.











Tell me I'm wrong!

(Wow. This is very fitting for Valentines Day! I didn't even plan that!)

3 comments:

hatch family said...

amen. why don't the boys like to dance anymore??

Crawling said...

I don't know T! It's really quite shocking!

Jane and Stuart said...

That is very cute! I think you are right. Stu and I met at PROM, we were dancing. ( : It might not have been love at first dance, but it came later. Well you need to go find a guy and go dancing. Love you!