Saturday, March 17, 2012

Singlehood Saturday: What to do when...

Tune in each Saturday for random stories from my single life.
The good, the bad, and the cute.

What to do when you run into a former blind date that you only went out with once...


So remember that one time that you were just minding your own business at a public gathering and all the sudden someone walks in and you think "I know him. How do I know him?"

So first thing is first.
Determine how you know this individual.
Very important.
Then after your brain turns on and you remember he once took you on a date
Remember his name
Luckily I'm good with names
Right away you know it wasn't love at first sight
but try and remember how the date was
Pleasant
Fun
Friendly
Dreadful
Boring
Awkward
Forced
After determining what the overall feeling of the date was choose a course of action
Ignore
Converse
Flirt(in case they forgot what they're missing out on)
Avoid
Aloof

For example:
Last week while sitting in a religion class a guy walks in late with a girl.
Guy looks familiar but I brush it off.
The teacher asks their names.
That did it.
about 5 years ago I was set up on a date with him by my cousin
Needless to say my choice of action in this situation was to act oblivious to the fact that I knew him.

I guess that will tell you how the date went.


Tune in next week for: "I always have to be right" Guy



1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love your blog posts about single life :) I can kinda relate except I don't say yes to blind dates or set ups. ha ha!!