Saturday, January 7, 2012

A bunch of sillynes really...

I have many thoughts so off I go.
Where they'll go... Well I don't really know.
I don't seem to keep much to myself
It's like keeping a good game up on a shelf?
I find that some things don't make much sense
Sometimes it's easy to think you're the only one in existence,
Who has ever felt the way you feel
But with experience comes a weight that you know is real.
Just when things seem figured out
A fork in the road when stepped on, will produce a shout.
Life sure is fun when you choose to not fret,
To see things for what they are not what you want to get.
Remember the time things seemed all clear?
And then one day you stop and think "what am I doing here?"
Maybe if I took a bite of cookie like Alice I'd grow real big
And maybe then I'd be able to see what's up ahead.
Like a crazy cat whose smile never ceases
Or a group of wild meeses.
Speaking of moose, I saw one once.
I was with my friend T, and turned on a hunch.
Calmly I asked her not to freak out,
I think he(the moose) just wanted some water from our spout.
But once he knew he was spotted he was off
And I think too that's were I'll... end.

Have a good day!

No comments: