Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wedding Weekend

Well this past weekend I got to spend two whole days with two couples I love dearly. Friday I got to attend the weddig of two of my favorite people in the world. Kristi and Mark! I'm so excited for them!
Saturday I also got to attend the wedding of my best friend! It was such a wonderful ceremony and I feel so lucky to have been there to support Dave and Jen!
Here's me and all my boys!


So we couldn't make the outside dirty so we did the inside!! And it was pretty clean at that! :)

There was also a picture of Abraham lincoln in the back seat and a pirate wench! :) I always have so much fun with my high school boys! Love you guys! And congrats again to Dave and Jen! And Kristi and Mark!






2 comments:

Brynn and Jesse said...

I just love the car decorations. I can just imagine all the boys thought "boob" was so funny! ha ha

Jill said...

Looks like it was a very happy weekend for all involved. So, when you get to the MTC go say Hi to my mom. She helps the handicapped adults who work the dishroom. She's got short brown hair and is in her early 60's (if you can't remember). She would love it. She loves missionaries!! I so glad you are going out to serve. You'll be good at it.