Friday, May 22, 2009

Keep it open!

I just thought I would let you all know way in advance about my farewell. I'm speaking at my Student Ward on Sunday July 12th. I'll probably do something the day before as a get together. When it gets closer I'll put more details. I just thought I'd share. . . I don't have much to say except I've been having a LOT of fun trying to find clothes that are not only missionary approved but still wont make me feel like a frump! :)
Also just wanted to say Thanks to everyone on their awesome support. It's been overwhelming and so comforting! So thanks! You're the best! I hope you are all doing well! And I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing Memorial Day!

6 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

Congrats Cami! You will be the best missionary!!

Patrice Pedersen said...

Congrats girl, I haven't blogged in forever and didn't even know you were going on a mission! What a good decision, I'm a little jealous I have always wanted to serve a mission! You will be great! Plus, Texans love football, I mean that is just what I hear. Love ya girl

Jane and Stuart said...

I will keep that day open, unless, our little friend doesn't make her grand enterance on time and I happen to be in the hospital. We need to hang out and go swimming since I no longer have to think about my boards. Keep me posted on the the get together and good luck shopping.

Lindsay said...

http://kathyleslie.blogspot.com/2008/12/hermana-frumpy.html

hey cami! congrats! you should check out kathy leslie's post on her blog "hermana frumpy.' she is a wonderful writer and it will totally make you laugh. good luck.

Z said...

Cami it's been ages since I've checked people's blogs and just noticed that you're going on a mission! That's so exciting! Congrats!!!!! You'll have to give me your address so I can write and send you packages. I'm super impressed with you :)

Lance and Alayna said...

I will be in town! How great did that work out? You definitely need to keep me posted about the events so I can make it to one or the other! PLEASE keep me informed!