Monday, June 15, 2009

ONE MONTH!

So I have one month!! One!! I'm getting really excited. . . It's kind of a bizzare thing to imagine just stepping out of life for 18 months. But I am very excited to work hard and serve the people the best I can.
So with one month left I'm realizing I don't have much time. . . What should I do with my time? What would you do? Remember. . .I don't have much money! :)

Also, I need to sell my car. It's an '05 Toyota Carolla. It has 52,000 miles on it. It's red. It's a great car! I bought it from the Church so the only owners have been missionaries, which they take care of cars because they have to, and me! She gets about 28 miles per gallon. . . So if you know anyone let me know or have them contact me! Thanks!

2 comments:

Jane and Stuart said...

It is coming too fast! I still haven't seen you, well other than weddings. We need to play! I was wondering what you were going to so with you car! I wish I could buy it!

Amy Buff said...

I'm SO excited for you! For your last month...mmm enjoy LATE summer nights checking out the stars! Enjoy just being outside for hikes or in the mountains, take naps, do just nothing with you time... You won't get much time for any of that! WAHOO for MISSIONS!