Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Things I'll miss. . . .

Since I'm only two weeks out I'm starting to think of all the things I'm going to miss. . . . This is only a short list and in no real order. . . .
First the things not pictured. . .
My Cabin!! It's my escape from life.
The Mountains! I love Utah, and I am determined to be more outdoors-y when I get home.
Movies!!! I'm already looking forward to watching some when I get home!!!! ie 'Alice in Wonderland'
My personal space. :)
Working with my Uncle.


Traveling! Even if it's a small road trip! Going on trips with your friends always proves to be a good time!
My kitty!! He's soooo much bigger now! Not fat, just bigger. But I love him!

Performing! I really miss the theatre! I plan on doing a whole lot more of it when I get home! I've met some of the coolest people by being involved in shows.
I hate to miss out on that!
But there will be more
plays when I get home.

I'm going to miss just being around with my friends! That's everyone! It's just bizzar to think that so much could be different when I get back. I already know I'm missing three weddings of people I love dearly! Catching up on all the blogs is going to take some time! :)

I'm really really really going to miss the Salt Lake Temple. . . I'm all about the live sessions. I've been to the other temples in the valley but I just can't stay away from Salt Lake! It's my favorite place on the planet!


This fullfills two! My mom and dad. It's been nice being back home these last few months. I wouldn't get to see my parents otherwise. They are truly amazing people. . . I don't want to say goodbye to them. . . Then of course FOOTBALL!! I'm such a dork to not have timed this better. Two football seasons?! What was I thinking?! No I'm just kidding. . . well only a little. Luckily I have awesome friends to keep me posted! (thanks Brynn!! I love you already!)


Probably most of all. . . This one! I hate hate hate that I don't get to see her grow up. Not being here to watch her grow up, and smile, and laugh with me makes me not want to go. She'll be TWO when I get home. Now I know you don't have memories from before that. . . but she wont know me when I get back.
More will probably come to mind but this has been on my mind lately. . . However, even with a list that long I have no doubt that I can do this. And that there is no way I'd be doing it if the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints wasn't the true church. The Lord has blessed me far and above anything I could have asked for. I'm prepared to give him 18 months of my life.

4 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

It will be hard, but everyone says it goes by fast. You will be so great and I have a feeling you will love every minute of it.
Love you Camilita!

Brynn and Jesse said...

You are great and reading that just made me sad! We are going to miss you lots but I'm so excited for you to have this experience. I know you are going to be an awesome missionary!

And yes, I will absolutely keep you updated with everything Utah football related. And I'm sure I will have some funny MUSS stories to brighten your days.

Nicole said...

You will be great! Good luck!

Megan said...

Okay so what time is your farewell? And where is it? I want to come!