Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oh... I have a blog.

Oh uh... Hi blog.

So... uh... how you been?

Okay I understand you not wanting to say much to me. I get that. I have neglected you quite a bit. But Blog I did just start this new job. I haven't worked full time in over 3 years! Granted being a full time grad student takes more than 40 hours. But remember how I'm working with kids?! Blog I just don't have time during the day like I used to at work.

I know, I know, what you're thinking. What about after work? Well... the thing of it is. I sort of like to see C.K. after work. And on the weekends. So... it's not like I'm going to be spending time with you when I could be hanging out with C.K. Because, let's be real he gives back a whole lot more than you ever have. He's pretty much slipped into the slot of the person I want to see most.

So sorry I've been neglecting you. It's nothing personal. It's just.... well I've got something pretty great going on right now and turns out I think about you less and C.K. a whole lot more.

So... yeah.

1 comment:

Life Is What We Make It! said...

C.K.? Call me and tell me about C.K. unless it's Calvin Klein, then I could care less. :P