Friday, July 18, 2008

Best Movie EVER!




I'm still speechless. . .And if you know me that doesn't happen a lot.
Honestly one of THE most incredible movies ever made. If you don't like 'dark' films though I would not recommend this. The Joker is seriously the most disturbing villain I have ever seen. HONESTLY! It's amazing how evil he is. . .Oh man. The fact I'm running on 3 hours of sleep doesn't bother me at all. And I'm so excited to see it again tonight. And probably again next week. . . . It's BRILLIANT! Usually I have something to complain about with a film, and it's very rare one lives up to my expectations, but this. . . well it exceeded my expectations.

4 comments:

Karen said...

YAY! I'm glad you liked it! I'll look forward to seeing it someday! Probably not any day soon though! We'll wait till the crowds die down.

tiffany and darren said...

I think I would have nightmares if I saw it. Natalie said it was scary. I don't like scary. Maybe Christian Bale would save me in my dream...

Pew Family said...

I agree with you 100% it is the BEST movie i've ever seen, and i've seen alot of movies! I love Heath Ledger as th joker, he's so AWESOME and so scary! and Christian Bale... what can I say, he's a babe!

Unknown said...

I completely agree! We don't ever go see movies, but we decided to go and we both loved it!