Monday, February 11, 2008

Broadway Bound!

Well this weekend I am FINALLY venturing back to one of my favorite cities in this world! It's been over 7 years since I have been in New York City and I could not be more thrilled to spend four days there with my friends.
Nothing is really planned as of yet, however I know that there will be plenty of sight seeing and I will see as many shows as I possibly can! So as of Thursday night at 11:30 I will be on my way to the Big Apple! I really cant think of a better way to spend my Valentines evening then flying by myself to NYC.

3 comments:

Brynn and Jesse said...

That sounds so fun!! I hope you have a blast. I hope you find a hot guy on the ride over and you can have a plane romance!!

Karen said...

JEALOUS! :) I'm excited to see you.
So this morning this was in my head for some reason: PIVOT, PIVOT. I just had to laugh really hard. I really need to buy all the seasons of friends.

JayKo said...

Dang, I'm so jealous that you got to go back to New York! I love that place! It's a good town. I'm sure you had a good time, but I'm a little in doubt about whether you behaved yourself or not! ;)