Saturday, August 4, 2012

I'm a sucker for Romance....

Well thanks to C.K. I've discovered my weakness... anything and everything romantic. I mean I should have seen it coming. I've always been a sucker for the classic romance stories. My favorite part of Sleeping Beauty was the kiss. I've watched Persuasion and Pride and Prejudice far beyond the normal quota. So why have I not been looking for romance in a relationship all this time? 
So weird.
But seriously, after these many years of thinking that I figured out what I wanted, here comes C.K. going above and beyond cute.(I'd give an example but... I don't want to embarrass him. But trust me. I melt more often than not.)
Just goes to show you what a boyfriend/companion will teach you about yourself. So many things I never thought I needed in my life. But by golly am I grateful to have them. 

No comments: