Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Annoy

So I've been pretty blessed the past year to have a strange patience for people. I rarely would find myself getting annoyed or frustrated with others. I loved it. It was so nice to not think about it and have those thoughts fill my mind.
Well lately, that hasn't been the case. I hate it. I find myself focusing on little things that are so annoying and making them into something that is important. It's contagious too... So it's time to do better, before it gets worse! I don't want to care about the little dumb things that people do. I am just going to let them role off of me and let people be who they are! Because let's face it. There is no way in... that people don't find things annoying about me. I mean come on! Have you heard my laugh? And how loud my voice can get? It's pretty crazy sometimes.
So here is to positive thinking, or not even that. Just not negative thinking about others. Because I could really do fine with just not thinking about little stupid things that people do.
Here's to doing better! (CHEERS!)

No comments: