Monday, May 12, 2008

24 And Loving It!

Well Saturday was my 24th Birthday! I was really looking forward to turning 24! You know my fetish with even numbers! And 24 just sounds great. It has to be better then 23! :) I had a very long busy day I was maybe home for an hour. But I ended the night with a 'party' at Lisa's house. A lot of people were able to come and it made me very happy. I wish I could have spent more time with everyone and I should have taken more pictures, but here are a few.

These are my high school boys. First Jill, Parker, Brian and Colin. I've been friends with these guys for about 7, 8 maybe 9 years. They always make me laugh!
And of course my Siggies! Mands was able to keep her eyes open and Lettuce looks like she is going to seduce you! Look out! HAGS!
First we have Lisa. She was so very nice to let me have my birthday party at her house. She had been out of town for almost 3 weeks and her first night home, she let me invade her house. She is possibly the best ever! And then there is me, and that is Best Friend(Brooke) another one of my favorite people.
This is Kristi, Me and Amy.
This was such a great day. Thank you to all who came and all who sent me texts and called me that day. T and Maddy, that was the best message ever! It meant so much to me! I really had such a wonderful day. I'm really looking forward to 24! I love where I am in life and looking forward to another great year.

4 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

YAY!! for Cami's fun day :) I am so glad it was everything you wanted and more. Can't wait to hear details. Love you Cami and Happy Birthday. 24 really is better than 23!!

Brynn and Jesse said...

Yea for Cami! I'm glad to hear you had a fun birthday. I'm sad I didn't get to see you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Jason and Heidi said...

Sorry I wasn't there. I got home from my cruise that day and was pretty tired. Happy Birthday!

Jill said...

Happy birthhday! Belated I know. I'm glad you had someone stand in for me there, j/k.